Welcome

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Spring Sessions 2011

I am officially scheduling sessions for Spring! Sessions will begin in March and run through May. If you want to schedule a newborn session or birthday session before then, I do have a couple dates available. I do have to say, that because of the growing needs of my family and my extended family, I have limited the number of sessions that I will take this year. Most sessions will be on Saturdays and I will also have some Wednesday mornings available as well. Because I will have limited days available, I have decided to have definitely one (possibly two) days of mini-sessions, but these will be limited to up to 4 people. I will post more about this soon. Please email me at kim@kimsinclairphotography.com if you are interested in booking a session.


0 comments:

Post a Comment